Monday, January 6, 2014


Today while scrolling through Pinterst this really spoke out to me! Lately I have been hearing rumors about myself that are quite hurtful, have nothing to do with me, and something I would never even do or say! It has really made me take a step back and wonder why does someone have to be so hurtful and talk about me to everyone they come in contact with. Why do people listen. And if there is a problem isn't a lot easier to come to me.  It breaks my heart raising two kids knowing these people are out there! I always look for the good in people and yes I have made mistakes in life but after you apologize can't people just move on?

A big goal in daily life for me is always finding the good in someone and making people like they are important! Happy Monday!

No comments: