Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Life lately

Hello everyone! I need to get back to blogging regularly! Life has been a little crazy so I thought I would share what we have been up to....
I absolutely LOVE Valentines day! This past weekend we decorated the house! 
Have you ever read The Five Love Languages?! Damian and I have always had an awesome marriage and I'm so thankful for that! Reading this book was really interesting and it's been fun to see what our love languages are! He was away at fire school and I am trying to be more disconnected from all the social media and Internet and in my free time do things I enjoy! This was my nap time joy over the weekend!
While daddy was away mommy had to fill in for weekend breakfasts! Damian and Cambree are quite the breakfast cooks so Mommy had to work her magic!
and now today some feel better pancakes! My sweet girl has come down with a little bug so I'm enjoying a home day with both of them! 




No comments: