Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Happy Tuesday!


Wahoo for Tuesday! And a fun day at that! My amazing co workers threw me a bubble gum birthday themed meeting! After work I took this little man to his 18 month check!

Where did 18 months go... Well 18 months and  9 days! Lol! Seems like just yesterday I waddled over from summer school for my routine non stress test and before I knew it my water was broke and there was no leaving! When I called Damian to tell him my water broke to come to the hospital he came in thinking it was going to be moments before baby was born! 7 hours later we were surprised to meet our sweet Dylan! We hadn't found out the sex of him and it was by far the best surprise in life!!

We love him so much and he has turned into quite a little man in just a blink!!


No comments: