Thursday, December 2, 2010

I love Crafting!




I survived my first craft fair, but after seeing all the fun stuff my mind has been thinking up all these fun projects I would like to do! To bad we are limited to the dollar store and pamida here!! I am dreaming of a trip to Billings to hobby lobby, michaels, and I might even try good will for some of the projects I am dreaming!!




I love getting Christmas cards in the mail! They are so fun and I love displaying them....well I needed a fun way to show them off and be able to enjoy them! So out I went alls I needed were 2 cookie sheets...some peppermints and I already had the ribbon and magnets...




I used liquid nails to glue the peppermints to my round magnets (I left the candy wrapped) and after a little trial and error I discovered the 5 minute apoxy in the shop and it was my best friend in attaching the ribbon..and here is what I got...what do you think?? (you have to scroll back to the top to see it...I am a new blogger :)




3 comments:

The Lennons said...

Ah! I love that idea!!! I want one! Super cute Heidi!

Tasha said...

Looks Great Heidi! I didn't know you were a crafter too! I wish we still lived in the same town so we could make tons of projects together!

Maria said...

Hey! This is Maria from you craft me up! I don't mind mailing them at all. here is my email address, poosiedoo at yahoo dot com. Let me know your address, and I can get them sent by tomorrow morning. The boards you can get at Home Depot or Lowes. I buy mine at Lowes because I find theirs to be nicer. If you are doing two, buy a 1" x 12" x 8' baord (should be about $12) then they will cut it in half and you will have two 4 foot boards. I routed my edges, but I think it would look fine with out.