Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Tuesday!

Lots to report today... First off I'm still on the legging kick! They are so comfy and cute!
I also gave myself some new nail fun last night...

After I picked the kids up we started our afternoon with a stop at Jitterbug bakery for a fun treat! Yum yum!

It was such a beautiful afternoon, Dylan had already napped so we decided to open up the shop doors and paint up some pumpkins!
Cambree's are beautiful and bright! I sprayed a few with chalk board paint to have fun drawing with chalk on them!
Next we moved to cleaning up the garden and it was like one thing after another cause once I had the tomato cages free the inspiration for some ghosts came to play!!

What a fun afternoon full of excitement and in there I was also able to get my workout in! Ahhhh hope everyone had as wonderful day as we had!





No comments: