Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Confessions from a beauty school drop out!

Ok so I have never been to beauty school but my sister often refers to me as this.... My dream is one day go to beauty school, open an amazing day spa, and make everyone who walk through the door feel amazing :) ... On with the story so lately I've been having a mid life hair crisis!! Some days I try hair clip ins, some days curly, some days straight, I even looked at box hair dies the other day at the store but that scares me! Haha! This morning I was in the mist of a break down getting ready over this mop on my head! So I decided to part on the other side today... I should've counted how many times people were asking me if I got it cut or fixed! Even so much at the dinner table my hubs was staring at me and finally said I can't figure it out today what is different about your hair! So if your looking for something different try parting on the other side :)

No comments: