Thursday, November 11, 2010

I have found a new love for Chalk board paint!! I had these glasses that have been around forever and I wanted to try it out! So for holiday parties everyone can write their name on their very own glass! The biggest bummer though is it makes them hand wash only!! Oh well! I think its a fun Christmas gift idea for a couple with a bottle of wine! I am going to try and make some up for my craft fair table! Cambree in her RED WHITE AND BLUE today!! Thanking all the service men and women for what they do!





It's two weeks till Thanksgiving!! Where is the time going? I have about half my crafting done for the craft fair and I need to get busy on the rest, but I just had to share with you my fun project I did yesterday at nap time! I took down all the halloween and thought my house looked a little bear, but its too soon to do Christmas! I am in love with crafty blogs and I have been seeing this on several! So I found these frames on clearance so the whole wall cost less than $10!
Now I have to be thinking of what I am going to do for Christmas with these frames...
Hope everyone has a great Thursday!




1 comment:

The Lennons said...

The glass idea is AWESOME!! Super fun! What are you making for the craft fair? I will have to come visit your table :)
P.S. to be added to Rissa's blog, send her an email or FB her your email and ask her to add you! Simple as that!