Friday, August 23, 2013

Trying something new!

Only days are left of summer vacation and I'm torn if I'm ready to go back or not! I'm ready to meet all the kindergartner kids, be back in routine and yes a paycheck!! But on the other hand I'm not ready for the 6:00 am alarm, less time with my kids, and carefree days spent in the backyard! Either way Wednesday morning I report for duty! As I hung up clothes in my closet today I thought oh man I haven't been back to school shopping for a new outfit! But wait my closet is full if clothes so I don't need a darn thing!!! So I came up with challenging myself for 10 weeks.... My goal is to get creative and come up with fun and different combos right out of the clothes I have! Why 10 weeks well I'm also doing a new workout that goes for 10 weeks! So here's the closet.... Ya it's not as pretty as a Pinterest closet but I'm human! 
See y'all Monday (y'all? I wonder if anyone even reads this lol) 

No comments: