Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Barefoot Photography

It's funny because a lot of the times I find myself thinking my husband has far to many hobbies and then I look around at my projects and things I'm working on and I'm just as guilty! I have loved photography I think from the time I was about 10!! In high school I was lucky enough to do a school to work at a local photography business and it has carried with me through all the years!! With Cambree I think I did.a photo shoot every other day with her, and sadly I was looking through pics on my computer and decided I needed to catch up with my sweet Dylan! I'm not a pro but it's something I love and continue to enjoy!! Enjoy a few teasers! Once I do a little editing I will post more!

And if I ever do become pro...Barefoot Photography will be the name :)

No comments: