Thursday, September 12, 2013

There only little once...

Everyday I am amazed how much Cambree and Dylan are growing, changing and learning! It seems like in a blink of an eye Cambree went from a toddler to a spunky independent little lady! I love her stories and her imagination! She is truly a mini me! Today she was so excited go on a field trip to the straw hut igloo!! She even had to wear her garden gloves!! Ahhh she is such a blessing and a bright sunshine to all my days!!
Dylan is also growing quickly and discovering new things daily!! He is soooo close to walking on his own!  Each morning I love opening his door to his room to get him up! His little smile makes my whole heart sing!! 

Eachday I have been trying to slow down and spend even more time with these two! Yes I may not as craft as much or cook as much or workout as much as I would like, but nothing is better than playing dress up and having magical tea parties with princess C or racing monster trucks on the coffee table to hear the chuckles of Dylan! 
In the end no matter what kind of a day it's been I have 2 amazing joys in my life each and everyday! I'm the luckiest mom alive to have these two!!! 

No comments: